- Valena-SVCoin is a Blockchain technology, which integrate in real time the manufacturer of Vlena-SV, distributors, industrial enterprises, logistics companies, construction companies with a large fleet of special equipment, car owners, and laboratories, which testing the state of lubricant.
- Experience in sales and production is more than 10 years;
- Customer base is more than 22 000 companies;
- The project is based on two significant discoveries of world importance!
- Prof. Dmitri Grakunov is the scientist with worldwide reputation and Leading Technical Specialist of the project.
- Prof. Dmitri Grakunov was awarded the Tribology Gold medal by the Royal Society, for his outstanding work in the field of tribology engineering, prize by Prezident of Russian Federation, prize by Government of Russian Federation.
Economy of the token:
- SVCoin serves as a discount for products manufactured under Valena-SV brand name. SVCoin can be exchanged for products and services from the Valena-SV range in the amount corresponding to the current SVCoin rate.
- The demand for SVCoin tokens among dealers and end users will be supported by more favorable terms for the purchase of goods for tokens. The purchase price for SVCoin tokens may be up to 25% lower.
- The cost of our goods and Valena-SV services can be up to 25% token-based. The buyer can scan the QR code on the package and get SVCoin to his personal account via the mobile application. Buyers will be able to use the accumulated SVCoin when paying for Valena-SV goods, oil monitoring services, logistics services or they may transfer them to the digital currency exchange.
- Distributors will be able to purchase SVCoin to confirm their status and sell them to their regional dealers and partners.
- In case of excess of demand over supply for Valena-SV products, the purchase of products for SVCoin tokens through the distribution network will take a priority. Provided that the volume of the order must be previously confirmed.
- In this regard the acquisition of SVCoin tokens is a promising acquisition for industry enterprises, auto parts stores and auto chemical goods, car-care centers, car washes, gas stations, oil companies, oil producers, transport companies, construction companies, industrial companies, and ordinary car owners.
- A revolution in the industry of lubricants;
- Transation the industry's transition to new technological level;
- Set up a new standards for the operation industrial equipment and machinery;
- Creating the fifth generation in motor and industrial oils;
- Reducing the technogenic load on the environment and emissions into the Atmosphere.
We are creating the Blockchain as the first global database for machinery, industrial equipment, cargo and passenger transportation, as well as for passenger cars with the aim of reducing costs and improving the quality and time of use.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE USED WIDELY
We have already served many popular brands such as: Boeing, Russian Railways, Mosgortrans is a state-owned company operating bus, trolleybus and tram networks in Moscow and Moscow region., GBU Moscow roads and highways, PJSC " Energie Generating Company №14", PJSC "POLYUS.”
According to the state import substitution program we plan to occupy the huge share of the Russian market of idustrial's additives what is 10% of the global market.
WE achieved the agreement with Gazprom Neft and LUKOIL
are the two biggest Russian companies in oil production industries.
We are planning to make batch additives according to the license agreement together with dealers of the market — the Lubrizol Corporation, Infineum International Ltd., Afton Chemical Corporation, Oronite Company LLC.
World Market Capacity
Our share in Market by 2022
TOTAL NUMBER OF TOKENS
65 000 000 SVCoin
- — SVCoin serves as a discount for products manufactured under Valena-SV brand name. SVCoin can be exchanged for products and services from the Valena-SV range in the amount corresponding to the current SVCoin rate.
- — The demand for SVCoin tokens among dealers and end users will be supported by more favorable terms for the purchase of goods for tokens. The purchase price for SVCoin tokens may be up to 25% lower.
- — The cost of our goods and Valena-SV services can be up to 25% token-based. The buyer can scan the QR code on the package and get SVCoin to his personal account via the mobile application. Buyers will be able to use the accumulated SVCoin when paying for Valena-SV goods, oil monitoring services, logistics services or they may transfer them to the digital currency exchange.
— Distributors will be able to purchase SVCoin to confirm their status and sell them to their regional dealers and partners.
— In case of excess of demand over supply for Valena-SV products, the purchase of products for SVCoin tokens through the distribution network will take a priority. Provided that the volume of the order must be previously confirmed.
In this regard the acquisition of SVCoin tokens is a promising acquisition for industry enterprises, auto parts stores and auto chemical goods, car-care centers, car washes, gas stations, oil companies, oil producers, transport companies, construction companies, industrial companies, and ordinary car owners.
For the participants of the fundraiser will be available — 52 740 000 tokens SVCoin (81%). These tokens will be implemented in the framework of the Pre-Sale Pre-ICO, ICO in the future, and implemented referral program. On Bounty — reward for PR-activities (signatures on the forums, keeping those in the local languages, translation of documents into local language, publications in social networks, blogs, etc) provided — 660 000 tokens SVC (1%). 6 000 000 SVC (9%) reserved for external consultants and individuals providing support in the early stages. 5 600 000 SVC to remain in the Fund Valena-SV. Some of them will be distributed among the team members (with the restriction of the sale), also these tokens will be need it to implement additional marketing strategies, the expansion of the team and further development of the company within the 10-year strategy.
SVCoinValena – SVCoin Blockchain Application
To ensure project organizational processes we are going to use a specialized blockchain SVchain. SVchain is side chained to the token SVCoin on the basis of the Hyper Ledger Fabric.
This approach will help to avoid costs associated with transaction token SVCoin among the participants, for instance: the Company, regional productions, distributors, dealers and end-user, legal entity and individual. Thereby a transparent model transaction will be provided.
Mutual settlements in SVCoin among all participants ensure a positive trend in demand, which is a pledge for the growth of the token value
Each participant of the chain can set up the node for monitoring and guarantee that all information is integrate for all obligations and operations:
• signed contracts;
• facts billing/penalties.
- The main tasks are solved by SV-chain on the basis of smart contracts which functioning inside the blockchain are:
• Ensuring the secure transaction SVCoin between public blockchain Ethereum and specialized blockchain SVchain;
• to control obligations and business transactions among the participants;
• A single marketplace option for the wholesale supply of products based on the technology Valena-SV;
• Provision developed opportunities for integration SVchain with the information systems of the participants;
• Quality assurance and control supply chains from producer to members of the network — distributors, dealers.
It is also possible to connect the participant to the centralized node blockchain which is provided by company guaranty SVCoin.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT
The main requirements for the motor additives are to save the engine from wear and tear and improve engine’s and lubricant’s characteristics, extend motor’s service life.
The size of the contact spots of friction parts and the lubricant’s temperature are the main criteria which may help to achieve above-mentioned
results.The smaller the contact point is, the less friction is and the consequence is lower materials wear. Keeping the lubricants temperature
at a moderate level will save the protective properties of oil and increase its life.
The test results showed when the oil additive Valena-SV was added to the oil the contact point reduced by five times and the oil temperature reduced by 98.96 degrees Fahrenheit. As a result of testing 22 different oil additives only 4 additives revealed the slightly higher result than Valena-SV regarding reducing the size of contact spot whereas Valena-SV established an absolute record in decreasing the temperature. In the context of temperature achievements, the oil additive which immediately following Valena-SV demonstrated a reduction only by 70.7 degrees Fahrenheit.
EFFICIENCY APPLICATION IN NUMBERS
By adding oil-soluble complexes Valena-SV into the oil increases its service life more than two times without losing of lubricating properties. The oil-soluble complexes Valena-SV aids to increase the engine service life in several times and normalize compression in the cylinders, engine power increases by 10-12%. The engine behaves better at cold start; engine parts fully protected against hydrogen wear and as a side effect of all this fuel savings up to 14%. This is a remarkable performance for any car owner if he cares for his car and wants to get him a little more than it was initially planned by the automaker.
Increase oil life
Power increase up
Fuel economy up
Experience in the practical application of the product shows a reduction of harmful emissions by more than 3 times for CO2 and more than by 6 times for sulphur.
KEY PERSONS OF THE COMPANY
Chief Technical Specialist
Laureate of RF Government Prize in science and technology. Laureate of the prize of the President of the Russian Federation in the field of Education. He has published about 200 papers in tribology, including 28 monographs. In 2005, the International Council on Tribology awarded Garkunov D. N. Gold Medal of the British Royal Society of Engineering Tribology Association (awarded in 2006). Author of two scientific discoveries. The phenomenon of "selective transfer" (the effect of bezsennosc) and "hydrogen wear of metals." The Chairperson of the Advisory Council for Tribology of the Bauman MSTU N. Uh. Bauman.
Senior Technical Specialist
Doctor of Technical Sciences, academician of Academy of problems of quality, Laureate of RF Government prize in Science and Technology, laureate of the prize of the President of the Russian Federation in the field of Education. A great specialist in the field metalloplastic lubricants for friction units of machines and mechanisms. He developed the theoretical basis for the creation of anti-wear additives of the new generation, oil-soluble additives metalloplastiic with the use of metals of variable valency, of a lubricating composition "Valena" and "Servovit", giving high anti-friction and anti-oxidation properties of lubricants. He has published over 80 scientific papers, has 22 copyright certificates and patents for inventions. Is part of the research group which developed VALENA-SV.
Technical Project Director
Leningrad Technological Institute. Specialty technology of basic organic and oil chemical synthesis.
Leningrad Military Academy of Logistics and Transport. Organization and optimization of scientific research in the field of hematologie.
Leading researcher in TSKTB of Rosselhozbanka at the Lomonosov repair plant, solved the problem of speed up the break-in of engines after overhaul, participated in the development and testing of multifunctional compositions based on silicon-organic compounds to lubricating oils.
Academician of the Russian Academy of quality problems. Worked as Leading hematolog at the Technical University in Hamburg.
Thirty years of experience in scientific and practical work in the field of development and renovation in mechanical engineering. Is the Co-Founder and
Technical Director of the company.
Head of Technical Department
Moscow Automobile Road Institute. Trained in the MSTU. Bauman courses on Tribology.
Wide practical knowledge and skills in mechanics, electronics, and mechanical engineering.
Experience as chief engineer in the Moscow production plant of 7 years.
Implements Valena-SV in a variety of different industries.
Sales Director in Europe
He graduated from St. Petersburg State University. The Faculty Of Economics
He founded and headed the company "Цифроград24" — https://www.cifrograd24.ru/
Today: Is a member of the Board of Directors of JSC "Bank Nevsky.” Founder and Financial Director of the company Valena-SV, OOO "Motor life"
Senior Technical Specialist
A physicist, a graduate of MIPT;
specialist in the physics of super-weak interactions in nature and society; author of articles, inventions and patents on energy, medicine and computer science.
Is part of the scientific team that developed VALENA-SV.
Senior Technical Specialist Project
Doctor of Technical Sciences. The expert of MADI-TEST. Associate Professor of the Department Cars, MADI. BMW Service Coaching, Training Train the Trainer DMDC. Process Adaption. BMW Germany Munchen
Senior Technical Specialist Project
Moscow automotive Institute.
Associate Professor, candidate of Technical Sciences (1992).
The author of the development of scientific bases of technological systems with artificial intelligence. Shchedrin, A.V., and establishes the framework for the tribological synthesis competitive technological objects represented by the results of industrial use highly effective methods of deforming processing tools with regular microgeometry of the surface, a proven prospect of further drastic improvement of the combined technologies on the basis of the realization of the fundamental scientific discoveries of the effect of anti-wear friction. Published 240 scientific works, including 9 copyright certificates and 8 patents for invention, 24 scientific papers were republished in the United States.
Is part of the research team for development of products VALENA-SV.
Senior Technical Specialist
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Honored inventor of the Russian Federation, academician of the Academy of Quality of Russian Federation, Professor, Ph. D. of the Bauman MSTU].Bauman, engineer-physicist. Over 40 years of research and production activities they implemented in production 2515 inventions and new technological processes, 95 copyright certificates and 3 patents for inventions. Is part of the research group which developed VALENASV and other metalloprotease greases and lubricants. Together with "Motor life" deals with tribological studies of lubricants and car chemicals on the basis of MSTU. Bauman.
THE PROJECT TEAM
Director of Development
Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (Moscow State Railway University).
Specialty – "law and social security organization.” Moscow Academy of Economics and Law (Mael). Russian National Academy of Sciences. More than 10 years of experience in leadership positions, including experience in organizing and running own business in the field of telecommunication services retail trade products and in the production of designs for the advertising industry.
Project Manager for Implementation of Blockchain
IT Project Director
The Moscow Energy Institute. Master of Engineering and Technology. The IT Programmer.
Programming experience 20 years in various IT companies.
Development Director Asia Pacific Market
Memorial Institute of Resale, Philippines. Fifteen years of administrative experience in
international companies in the Philippines and the United Arab Emirates. Languages — Filipino, English, Arabic. Distribution Valena-SV in the Philippines.
Development Director at Chinese and Korean Markets
Sales Director in Germany
Director of Sales Development in India and the Middle East
Sales Director in Russia and CIS Countries
Sales Director Italy
Financial and strategy adviser
Alex has an extensive network of professional contacts and relationships with clients and investors that he built over close to 15-years professional career in PE & VC, Invesment Management, M&A (EY, Belgravia WM, Baltinvest, RCIF Group among others) as well as in Real Estate Development with focus on GR, B2B Sales and Management (Mettem Holding’s, MCD-PKF, PSK Venture, Geo-Design, City Profit, Razvitie Holding). While working in M&A boutique Investorium, a former member of mid-market M&A partnership IMAP with 60 offices around the globe, Alex gained experience in cross-border deals, market-entry strategies and capital raising. Futhermore, Alex served in Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Republic of Lithuania. Currently, Alex is a legal and strategy expert for IDACB, international cryptocurrency and blockchain association uniting over 70 member-countries, foreign partner of Vilnius Blockchain Center, an expert of Blokchain Development Technology Group (BDTG) and a guest expert of Integration Investors Club.
The Expert Advisory Board
Internet service provider. The owner of the Event Agency. A trader with 5 years of experience. Coach of the blockchain system. Founder of the Trust Foundation.